See What Our Customers Are Saying . . .
Display: 8" LED, wide viewing angle colour display
- Australian Power Supply (included) 5V @ 1amp
- 1 metres cable length
- RCM Compliant. Meets Australian safety standards.
Package Dimensions: 23.7 x 19.4 x 6.1 cm
Weight: 544 g
Can I return the clock if I don’t like it?
Yes. Send your clock back within 30 days for a full refund—no questions asked. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a return for you and refund your purchase in full when we receive the Day Clock.
What are the dimensions of the clock?
The clock dimensions are 8.25" x 6.5" (21 x 16.5 cm).
Depth is is 1.1" (2.8cm) and with the stand pulled out (leg) it is 3.75" (9.5cm) deep.
The screen is 8" (20.3 cm), measured diagonally (diagonal measurement is the standard measurement for screens).
How long is the power cord?
The power cord is 1.8 metres long to provide flexible placement and it is certified to Australian safety standards.
Does the clock retain the correct time in the event of a power failure?
Yes, the Day Clock has an internal battery that allows it to automatically reset itself to the right time and date in the event of a power failure. It will retain all the information, including the alarms.
Does the clock auto adjust for Daylight Savings Time?
Yes, daylight savings adjustments happen automatically. During set up you select the region you are in.
Can this clock be seen clearly during the night time?
The clock can be read clearly in the dark as well as during the day.
Does the box or instructions make any mention of Dementia, Alzheimer's, etc.?
No, it does not.
Can this clock work on batteries alone?
No, all Day Clocks operate with a power adapter.
Does the Day Clock support other languages besides for English?
Yes, our Day Clock is multi language. You can choose English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Arabic, Russian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Japanese.
Note: The spoken language for the talking clock is English only.
Can you tell me how the alarms and reminders work?
You can set unlimited alarms/on-screen reminders for events or activities such as Medication, Favourite TV Shows, Birthdays, Exercise etc..
Each alarm can be individually customised as follows:
- Message displayed on screen (choose from 24 preset options or write your own)
- Alarm Volume: 0 - 100%
- Alarm Sound: Beep, Classic Ring, Nature Sound, Reverb, Rooster Crow, Musical Scale
- Alarm Length: 15, 30, 60, 90 seconds (unless stopped by Snooze or cancel).
- Days of Week: Select which days of week alarm is to activate (reoccurring).
- Alarm snooze-able or not.
- Flashing screen to attract attention.
What are the 24 preset reminders?
- Take your medication
- Take your morning medication
- Take your lunchtime medication
- Take your Afternoon medication
- Take your Dinnertime medication
- Take your bedtime medication
- Time to wake up
- Time to go to bed
- Time for breakfast
- Time for lunch
- Time for dinner
- Drink some water
- Brush your teeth
- Time for a wash
- Time for a walk
- The nurse/doctor is visiting
- Your family is visiting
- Your friend is visiting
- Your carer is visiting
- Time for the news on TV
- Time for bingo
- Time for your fitness class
Add a Birthday: Add the persons name. Birthday reminders automatically reoccur annually.
Add a Holiday
Write a Custom Message
Does the colon between the hours and minutes blink?
You can choose to have them blink or not. By default the blinking is turned off.
Does the clock make any noise (tick, etc.)?
No, it is completely silent.
Does the Day Clock support 24 hour mode (Military Time)?
Yes, 24 hour time can be chosen during initial set up.
Can I set the clock to show dd/mm/yyyy (31 December 2017) as opposed to mm/dd/yyyy (December 31, 2017)?
Yes, this can set to your preference.
Can I use the USB port?
The USB is not for consumer use, it is for service upgrading only.
Buy with confidence. We're confident you'll love robin clock. However, if for any reason you decide it's not for you, simply let us know within 30 days and return it for a full refund. No questions asked.
1) 100% Australian owned and operated.
2) Australian stock that meets Australian safety standards.
3) First class Australian based support.
4) Our mission - supply simple technology that enhances life, independence and personal wellbeing.
5) Our products are incredibly easy to use. We don't sell complicated products.
6) Our priority is you, our customer. We'll treat you the way we would like to be treated.
Our team combine decades of experience in the world's largest electronics companies, aged care and community care sectors.
We understand that simple, reliable products can make a huge difference to quality of life.
It is our hope, that our experience can bring joy and independence to you and your loved ones at all stages of life.
HOMELife, made simple.
ABN: 22 640 596 998